Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm Off!

Okay, y'all, I'm headed off to Europe for three weeks of touring. (Dates posted yesterday...) Just because I'll be gone doesn't mean I've forgotten about you, though! I've prepared a mutli-part series of articles that will begin tomorrow and have already prepared the Free Sample Friday selections, so you'll have plenty to read.

If I may ask one favor, though, since I will not be around to reply to comments, could some of you guys could pick up the slack in case anyone  has a question regarding an article? It would be much appreciated! I'll try to check in from time to time, but given our travel schedule, I don't expect to be able to get on the internet as often as I'd like.

6 comments:

mangadrive said...

I've got your back. That is if I can answer the questions ^^

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you for thinking of us blog readers, and preparing blog content ahead of time even while you are touring! That's seriously impressive and appreciated... Best of wishes for your tour...

Greg said...

Wishing you safe journey and a great tour! Have fun and thanks for thinking of us back here...

line of control said...

have a great tour. "good evening pasadena!" is a nice hello always.

...i'm sure we'll all have lots of fun spreading misinformation through your blog!

Unknown said...

It's a shame that I won't make it to one of your gigs this time. Have a nice and safe trip and I wish you all the best for the shows!

Red said...

Have a great set of shows in Europe.. we're looking forward to catching your show in Austin, TX when you get back to the states!