Monday, March 1, 2010

Let's Get Back to Work, Shall We?

Thanks for everyone's patience while I decompressed after my band's European tour.  We had an amazing time, but it was one of the most exhausting travel schedules we've ever dealt with and I definitely needed a few solid days of doing absolutely nothing productive.  

I hope some of you found the Synthesis Made Simple series of articles helpful.  If there is anything you are still unclear on or need a deeper explanation of, feel free to ask.

I will be leaving for a 6 week tour of the US in a few weeks.  I don't have articles prepared in advance to fill up that time, but I will post as often as I am able. Just be aware that April and part of May could be a little lighter on content than usual.  And with that out of the way... let's get back to normal for a little while!

No comments: