Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Insanely Fun (and Free) iOS App


While it's hardly new, it's new to me, so I thought I'd share an app a friend showed me the other night. This resulted in all of us downloading it and embarking on a beer-fueled "jam session" that I'm sure annoyed the holy hell out of the neighbors. The app I'm speaking of is Async's "Baby Scratch", a free app that lets you sample any sound and then "scratch" it on the on-screen turntable over a handful of selectable beats. It's an extremely simple app, but sounds fantastic and is extremely addictive. Give it a try!

Baby Scratch - Async

1 comment:

Pete said...

This is great, I got it ages ago and have had a lot of fun anoying my Mum & my Wife with it :)

A great thing to do is to sample them (Spouse, parent, friend) speaking and scratch themselves to them!

Hours of entertainment!

Cheers - Pete